As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all want to remain comfortable. Even comfort throughout the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to schedule annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most people put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential concerns before winter comes.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to ensure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency might be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, impacting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to figure out if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co. will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co. a call at 863-216-2923 or set up an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.