As spring rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Haines City? Especially if your cooling equipment is recently installed or was working just fine last year.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never have to book any work for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co. pro can help spot small issues before they turn into major breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside your home, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly decrease your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to maintain delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up within your system can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy use—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling bill and over the long run, since you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little troubles before they turn into major, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly look at pieces and perform a series of AC performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate issues before they lead to big troubles that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is prepped to give worry-free cooling. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your unit is vulnerable to early meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and pieces:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Today with Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co.
This week is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co. pros a call at 863-216-2923 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your next service.