As springtime rolls around, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Haines City? Particularly if your cooling system is recently installed or was running well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co. pro can help spot little issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps locate little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine parts and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into big issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co.
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co. pros a shout at 863-216-2923 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to browse our special offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.