At Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co., we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Haines City is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly provide you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Air Commander's Heating & Air Conditioning Co. a call at 863-216-2923. We’re happy to help!